[pmmail-list] Password entry fields character changed

Bill Seward pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 21:14:18 -0400

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_0801020=_=_=_

I dont know why But its in some of my emails now too
------------

On Fri, 30 May 2003 10:42:05 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>All the asterisks in my password fields (startup and also POP3
>passwords in property tabs) have now been replaced by a vertical black
>rectangle in the new build 2717 code.
>
>Any ideas why? Cosmetic, but it makes you wonder what is going on in
>the code.
>
>--
>Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
>              do you know how far this has gone?
>               just how damaged have I become?
>                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_0801020=_=_=_

<HTML>

<FONT SIZE="2" POINTSIZE="11" DEFAULT="SIZE">I dont know why But its in some of my emails now too<BR>

------------<BR>

<BR>

On Fri, 30 May 2003 10:42:05 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:<BR>

<BR>

&gt;All the asterisks in my password fields (startup and also POP3<BR>

&gt;passwords in property tabs) have now been replaced by a vertical black<BR>

&gt;rectangle in the new build 2717 code.<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;Any ideas why? Cosmetic, but it makes you wonder what is going on in<BR>

&gt;the code.<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;-- <BR>

&gt;Brian Morrison                                       <FONT COLOR=0000ff><U>bdm@fenrir.org.uk<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"></U><BR>

&gt;              do you know how far this has gone?<BR>

&gt;               just how damaged have I become?<BR>

&gt;                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails<BR>

&gt;- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------<BR>

&gt;To POST to the list, send your message to:<BR>

&gt;<FONT COLOR=0000ff><U>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"></U><BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;with the first line of the message body being...<BR>