[pmmail-list] New beta and memory leak in OS/2?

Robert Gammon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 06:53:50 -0500 (CDT)

Well,
   I have eCS 1.1 up and running with PMMail/2 v2.20.2382.
Unfortunately, something is broke, signatures no longer appear on
my messages.  Partitions got messed with in the 'upgrade' from
Warp4, so I'm not certain whether PMMail or eCS is to blame for
this.  In any case, 2382 HAS to be the version I use, because my
e-mail provider insists on SMTP authentication, and the other
versions won't do that

Robert Gammon
Houston, TX     manually typed sig
Robert Gammon