[pmmail-list] PMMail2K - Nested folders rearranged after crash - how correct?

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 07 Jun 2003 11:42:20 -0500

Due to a crash some time back my folders within one of my Email
accounts is corrupted. As simply as I can state the problem suppose
over 10 folders most had subfolders.  One of the folders -  Folder A,
which had many subfolders, which I will call A1, A2, A3. . On of those
subfolders, Ax contained four subfolders, Ax1, Ax2, Ax3 and Ax4.

After the crash, Folder A and the subfolders were arranged differently
as follows:  The mail folder was no longer Folder A, but was Folder Ax.
 One of the subfolders of Ax is what used to be Folder A, however
nested within Folder A  are the 4 subfolders which used to be nested
under Ax.  The rest of the subfolders in what used to be Folder A are
now subfolders in Ax.

This has lasted for some time and I don't have an up-to-date backup.

This is the second time I have posted this.  First time got very little
help except the suggestion that I should have had a backup. I need
suggestions.  Please help.

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX