[pmmail-list] Filter > Outgoing: prompt for From address?

Randy Fowler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 00:16:21 -0400 (EDT)

Is there a way to get PMMail/2 to allow entering a From address when
sending a msg from a certain account?  I want to start using an Anti-Spam
technique via unique email addresses for each recipient.

Perhaps an account with a filter that processes an Outgoing (Pre-Send)
REXX hook... which prompts for a From Address and changes it in the
outgoing message before it's sent??  I've never played around with REXX
hooks, but I've read over some in this list.

If someone could show me the basics, as in PMMail hooks, etc, I could
probably handle the rest of the REXX code.

TIA,

Randy Fowler