[pmmail-list] Fwd: [VOICENWS] SW: PMView Pro (v3.0) is now available

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:21:44 +0200 (MES)

   I'm sending out this again; please note that I had been cut off from
the PMMail list since May 21, and only been readmitted today (there must
have been some technical problem with my mailserver on May 21).

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hello all,

  please see from the attached message that Peter Nielsen has released
version 3 of his famous PMView program, both for OS/2 and Win32.

  This should allow him to continue to get PMMail' continued development
on track again.

  Especially since "Tucows" has, another poster to "VOICENEWS" reported,
awarded "5 cows" to PMview Pro.

  So please, Peter Nielsen, apply your genious to our baby here, PMMail!
And both the Win32 AND the OS/2 versions!

Yours
L. Willms

From: peterDESPAM@pmview.com

This is to announce the availability of PMView Pro (v3.0), the latest
version of our fast image viewer/converter software for OS/2 and
Windows.

PMView Pro has a total of 93 updates including more than 30 new features
since the last public release (v2.32). Some of the highlights are:

 -EXIF support
 -Lossless JPEG rotate
 -Scripted batch conversion
 -Enhanced display resampling
 -New file copy/move confirmation dialog with thumbnails

PMView Pro is shareware, with a registration fee of US$39.95.

PMView Pro can be found at our web site: http://www.pmview.com

If you have any questions or comments about PMView, feel free to send us
a note at support@pmview.com

Submitted with the form on http://www.os2world.com/submit_news.php

Lüko Willms