[pmmail-list] OS/2 2.20.2382 Problem.

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:20:09 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 21 May 2003 11:23:25 -0700 (PDT), Phil Kane wrote:

> >Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:32:59 +0200 (MES)
> >From: "L.Willms" <technik@willms-edv.de>
> >
> >   Thank you for all the feedback. It helps me to improve the
> >documentation and the program itself.
>
>   Thank YOU for pointing me to the program.
>
>   I had some problem installing it using bl_install.cmd.

   I'm sorry that I did not answer before, but my subscription to this
list was cancelled on May 21, after I sent out my previous answer to
this topic; probably my mail server was unreachable for some time and
therefor the auto-prune of this list server cut me off.

   I will look into the problems described here and find a solution.

Yours,
Lüko Willms