[pmmail-list] how can I go to these web sites?

Dave pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:36:29 -0500

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:23:56 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

>Hi all, I subscribe to several shagmail publications, but am having a
>problem, because I want to go to the first two sites in the below
>message, but can't, because the raw html code is included in the urls,
>and I can't left mouse click with my mouse, and have it take me to the
>correct url, even an url at all, because I get an error message, about
>the page cannot be found, etcetera, and I want to go to these sites,
>but can't, so how do I get pm mail to display these urls correctly?  I
>have never asked about this, since most of these sites are visual, but
>I think the first two urls have audio, and I appologize if the below
>message makes it seem like this is off topic, when in fact, I believe
>it is right on topic for the pm mail list.  Thanks for helping in
>advance, and here's the below message.

Hi,

What version of PMMail are you using?  I am using 2.20.2717 for Windoze
and clicking on the link seems to work here.  When I hover over the
Budwiser link, I get "Shortcut to
http://www.budweiser.com/Bestman/videopopup2.html" in the status
bar.

I do see <a href= stuff, but the link itself (the stuff inside the
quotes) is highlighted and clickable.

A little more info on your part might help some of the wizards here
help you. :)

Dave