[pmmail-list] how can I go to these web sites?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:14:49 -0700

Hello, I am using 2717, but I am using a screen reader, and so the
first part of the url is the raw html tag, but I did manage to go to
the first url, just by arrowing past the raw html code to the url
itself, and left clicking on it with my mouse keys, but this wouldn't
have been necessarily apparent to me right off.  Incidently, if you're
using the latest version of winamp. version 2.92, the .asf file doesn't
work, so you have to change the file extension to .asx, but then the
audio breaks up, so I gave up.  On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:36:29 -0500,
Dave wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:23:56 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:
>
>>Hi all, I subscribe to several shagmail publications, but am having a
>>problem, because I want to go to the first two sites in the below
>>message, but can't, because the raw html code is included in the urls,
>>and I can't left mouse click with my mouse, and have it take me to the
>>correct url, even an url at all, because I get an error message, about
>>the page cannot be found, etcetera, and I want to go to these sites,
>>but can't, so how do I get pm mail to display these urls correctly?  I
>>have never asked about this, since most of these sites are visual, but
>>I think the first two urls have audio, and I appologize if the below
>>message makes it seem like this is off topic, when in fact, I believe
>>it is right on topic for the pm mail list.  Thanks for helping in
>>advance, and here's the below message.
>
>Hi,
>
>What version of PMMail are you using?  I am using 2.20.2717 for Windoze
>and clicking on the link seems to work here.  When I hover over the
>Budwiser link, I get "Shortcut to
>http://www.budweiser.com/Bestman/videopopup2.html" in the status
>bar.
>
>I do see <a href= stuff, but the link itself (the stuff inside the
>quotes) is highlighted and clickable.
>
>A little more info on your part might help some of the wizards here
>help you. :)
>
>Dave
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Marty