[pmmail-list] how can I go to these web sites?

Dean Boulding pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:21:54 +0700

The link works fine here also.  PMMail 2.20.2502 under Windows XP.  No enhancements.

Cheers,

Dean

|- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
|To POST to the list, send your message to:
|pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

|with the first line of the message body being...

Dean Boulding, Jennifer Crocker, and kids
Jakarta Indonesia