[pmmail-list] PMMail/2+4OS2+PGP2.62nul

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
18 Jun 2003 11:27:30 -0600

* Original message posted in: 4DOS.
* Crossposted in: PMMAIL, COMP-OS2-MISC.
Hello All.

<<Following up a message from Marc Lewis to All about PMMail/2+4OS2+PGP2.62nul

 ML> I've been using my PMMail/2 successfully with PGP2.62 for a good
 ML> while now.  I decided to install my registered copy of 4OS2 as my
 ML> principal command processor and -*poof*- no more PGP.  PMMail/2
 ML> doesn't even know its there, in spite of it being in the path.  No
 ML> security menus, no nothing...

 ML> Has anyone else run into this?  Did you find a work-around?

I have located the problem.  The PGP environment variable
                     "SET PGPPATH=C:\PGP262"
went missing from my config.sys.  Once restored, PMMail/2+PGP are working to
gether just fine with 4OS2 specified as the principal command processor.

Best regards,
Marc

.. Useless Invention:  Remote control for a Watchman.