[pmmail-list] OS/2 version of PMMail

John Angelico pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 23:21:20 +1000 (AEST)

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:01:43 -0400, brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
wrote:

[Quote]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:37:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Phil Kane" <phil@kanafi.org>
Subject: Re: [pmmail-list] PMMail/2+4OS2+PGP2.62

[chomp]

  The latest version of 4OS2 is 3.04A and the good news (sort of) is
  that it's open source, free download.  The bad news is that Rex Conn
  (the author of the program and the new owner of JP Soft) will not be
  issuing any later versions.

  The latest version of PGP for OS/2 is 5.0 GA.  This, too, is a free
  download.

  And the latest version (or at least the latest one that I use) of
  PMMail/2 is 2.20.2381.
[/Quote]

Technically correct <g> but there is actually 2.20.2382 which I use.

However, I note that you found the source of the saucy behaviour, already.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
os2@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au