[pmmail-list] [eCS] PMMail/2 in eCS 1.1 = sig problems

Robert Gammon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:01:41 -0500 (CDT)

A few weeks ago, I posted a note indicating that PMMail/2 was not
putting my sigs on outgoing mail.  After visiting Account
Settings and editing each sig (made no changes, just opened, then
closed the sig), all appeared to be working fine.

A couple of weeks go by and I need to reboot due to some
configuration changes I had made (fine tuning stuff).  Lo and
Behold, sigs are no longer on outgoing mail!!!  Once again, I
vist Account Settings and touch each of the sigs to get them
working again.

Needless to say, this will make the reboot process quite
painful!!!