[pmmail-list] PMMail .2717 hangs computer

Kari Suomela pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:28:37 -0500

Tuesday June 24 2003 07:51, Hazen Woods wrote to BSW's "official
pmmail-list":

 HW> Now I hate to do this because of the tendency to shift blame, but
 HW> this
 HW> has also come on the heels of an ill-fated effort to load Norton
 HW> SYstemWorks Pro 2003 on my system, which is Win2000 Pro.

System hang is caused by the memory leak in previous versions of
PMMail.
Uninstall PMMail. Reinstall Norton correctly and then reinstall PMMail.

 KS

   KARICO Business Services
   Toronto, ON Canada
   http://www.karico.ca