[pmmail-list] Security issue or just a bug??

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:53:55 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 23:07:50 +0100 (MEZ), L.Willms wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 20:57:08 +0100 (CET), Massimo @ eComStation.it
>wrote:
>> make Pmmail/2 v. 2.20.2300 to crash with this trap:
>
>   I recommend to upgrade to 2.20.2382, the latest available version,
>although I am not sure if that avoids the problem you had.

I still get SYS3175 crashes using 2382 here, with some encoded email
segments....    Some days I get more than one, some days are better.
I've cut down the crashing a lot by starting up with "Remote Control"
every time I start the product, and wiping obvious SPAM off the
server.   Obviously doesn't fix the crashing when I get one after being
online for a couple of hours.....   :(

---
  /Bruce/