[pmmail-list] question about sending to group lists

W. J. Myles pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:34:51 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:11:28 -0500, john riehl wrote:

>	I've been trying to send a message to a 27-person list. I've created a group with an alias. I type the alias in the
>"to" field of a message, type in a subject and the message.  I am using Pmmail professional version
>2.20.2696. Should I use the CC field for my alias instead of the "to" field? What am I doing wrong?

I don't use the Windows version and don't use aliases but since I
haven't seen any other replies might I suggest using the "Mail to
Whole Book" feature.

Walter