[pmmail-list] question about sending to group lists

Walter F. Metcalf pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:21:33 -0500 (EST)

I use "Mail to Whole Book" all the time and it works very well.

Walter F. Metcalf
Warpdoctor Coordinator

On Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:34:51 -0500 (EST), W. J. Myles wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:11:28 -0500, john riehl wrote:
>
>>	I've been trying to send a message to a 27-person list. I've created a group with an alias. I type the alias in the
>>"to" field of a message, type in a subject and the message.  I am using Pmmail professional version
>>2.20.2696. Should I use the CC field for my alias instead of the "to" field? What am I doing wrong?
>

>I don't use the Windows version and don't use aliases but since I
>haven't seen any other replies might I suggest using the "Mail to
>Whole Book" feature.
>
>Walter
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Walter F. Metcalf

WarpDoctor Coordinator
http://www.warpdoctor.org
walter.os2@rogers.com