[pmmail-list] BCC was Digest (03/01/2003 09:01) (#2003-461)

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:19:47 +1300

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 08:13:23 -0500, Steve Ewing wrote:

>On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 06:49:43 +0000, Paul Hodges wrote:
>
>>Carbons (or at least an equivalent) are still in wide-spread use, and
>>the term is still in common use (at least in England) even by people
>>who have never seen a one actually made of carbon.
>
>Dialed a number on a phone recently?

Yes - we still have a dial phone backstage at our theatre. Although we sometimes
have to teach teenagers how to use it! And people still see carbon paper in use with
invoice and receipt books - the carbonless ones only seem to have about half the
market.

--
Two most common elements in the universe: Hydrogen &
Stupidity.