[pmmail-list] another email that trap pmmail

Bruce Francis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:21:36 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:05:15 -0500, Steve Marvin wrote:

>On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:07:23 +0100 (CET), Massimo @ eComStation.it wrote:
>
>>This email make (ppmail/2) also the latest beta to trap, please fix this problem asap:
>
>Just a datapoint, it does not trap 2.20.2661 (win PMMail).
>Maybe just the OS/2 version is affected.

Indeed it is only the OS/2 version .... I'm also running the
latest OS/2 beta 2.20.2382, and I just had a similar crash
(just disappears quickly/suddenly from the desktop) a while
ago.

I've sent several of these msgs to Trevor (first) and later
to Brendon.   Sent them as attachments, as "including"
them in the msg (as the prior poster did) won't help Peter
when/if he gets around to debugging this.

It is an ongoing problem, and at the top of my "irritation list"
also.