[pmmail-list] One last try: Run-together lines.

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
20 Mar 2003 13:37:52 -0600

Hello all.

I've posted this so many times, I've lost count.  Never have received ANY
answer from either PMMail Support or the list.  This will be the last time I'll
address this here.  Hopefully someone at BPSW will see it and answer the
question...

<<Following up a message from Marc Lewis to All about Run-together lines. >>

 ML> Two things:

 ML> The last Windows beta I downloaded a few months back had a
 ML> serious problem with removing all line breaks in outbound
 ML> messages. (When using an external editor.)  Email to tech
 ML> support brought a reply that they would take a look at it and get
 ML> back to me. The fellow wanted to know which editor, etc., but
 ML> nothing ever came of this. What has been done to address that
 ML> problem?  I've stepped back to 2.20.2502 on my Windows
 ML> machine to eliminate the issue, but I'd like to get back into the
 ML> beta stream if it's been corrected.

 ML> Will there be any further development of the OS/2 version?  I use
 ML> both OS/2 (at home) and Windows versions on a regular basis.
[I have 2 licenses.]
 ML> Getting the end-of-line problem with the Windows version would be
 ML> really nice.

Best regards,
Marc