[pmmail-list] One last try: Run-together lines.

Hayo Baan pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:26:35 +0100 (CET)

Marc.Lewis@net396.fidonet.org said:

>  ML> Two things:
>
>  ML> The last Windows beta I downloaded a few months back had a
>  ML> serious problem with removing all line breaks in outbound
>  ML> messages. (When using an external editor.)  Email to tech
>  ML> support brought a reply that they would take a look at it and get
>  ML> back to me. The fellow wanted to know which editor, etc., but
>  ML> nothing ever came of this. What has been done to address that
>  ML> problem?  I've stepped back to 2.20.2502 on my Windows
>  ML> machine to eliminate the issue, but I'd like to get back into the
>  ML> beta stream if it's been corrected.
>
>  ML> Will there be any further development of the OS/2 version?  I use
>  ML> both OS/2 (at home) and Windows versions on a regular basis.
> [I have 2 licenses.]
>  ML> Getting the end-of-line problem with the Windows version would be
>  ML> really nice.

Well, I don't know about the line problem with the windoze version (don't use
it).  But development on the OS/2 version is supposed to continue after
getting a working OS/2 version of the cross platform integration/development
library they are using to develop the windoze version (and from which codebase
the OS/2 version is to be ported/recompiled).

I have nothing to do with them, but I am a happy PMMail/2 user who is
definately hoping to get the promissed newer version like you...

--
"I meant," said Ipsilore, bitterly, "what is there in this world that makes
living worth while?"

    - Sourcery by Terry Pratchett