[pmmail-list] One last try: Run-together lines.

Marc Lewis pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
22 Mar 2003 18:22:48 -0600

Hello all.

<On 21Mar2003 08:44 Wendell Brown wrote a message regarding
[pmmail-list] One last try: Run-together lines. >

 > The problem I ran into is that even hard returns (CR/LF) were
 > completely stripped out.

 WB> Well, I switched to "Use External Editor" and I can
 WB> reproduce your problem.  I also ran across an additional
 WB> problem - if there is a misspelled word in the returned
 WB> doc, the spell check seems to locks PMMail.

This is what I was hoping the developers would address.  But
since my last contact with Brandon King *many* months ago
relative to this, there's been not a single word about it.  And
e-mail related to it, as well as posts on their on-line forum
related to it simply get ignored.  Not good.

 WB> If you leave it set to "Use internal editor", "No Wrapping"
 WB> and then click "Alt-x" - it works like a champ.
 WB> Apparently, PMMail expects the internal editor to be at
 WB> least part of the equation.

What a pain in the \/\.  ;-(  I'll stick with the one that at
least works; particularly since there's been no change in the
handling of inbound HTML messages.

Thanks for the feedback, though!

Best regards,
Marc