[pmmail-list] Tagline/Signature Generator/Utility for PMMail2k?

woodear@virgilio.it pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:06:00 +0800

Hi,

I'm aware that many tagline programs are available for PMMail/2. These typically integrate into the message-sending process via user
hooks. However, I can't see to find any such utilities for PMMail2k. This is one thing I miss from the OS/2 side. Does anyone know if there
are Win32 versions of tagline managers which allow the user to choose a tagline prior to sending out the email in PMMail2k? All the
shareware and freeware options I've found out there require the email program to accept a text-based signature file which I'm not quite
sure PMMail2k is capable of.

I just want a small app which allows me to choose a tagline from a group among several groups with each group containing a particular
brand of taglines.

Regards,

James