[pmmail-list] Spam filtering - popfile et al

Paul Hodges pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:31:53 +0000

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:58:26 +0000 (GMT), Dave Saville wrote:

>  Some time back someone on this list said they were writing a baysian
>  filter in rexx - what happened, will you share the code?

I gave up; Perl is so much better for this.  I currently use a
version of Pitonyak's Perl spam filter (designed for PMMail), but
hope shortly to change to ASSP (http://assp.sourceforge.net) which is
an SMTP filter in Perl.  I have a problem with it in OS/2 and Perl
5.8.0 which the Perl porter (Henry Sobotka) is kindly looking at for
me.

Paul Hodges
QBS Software Ltd