[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

James Canning pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 02 May 2003 22:34:04 -0400

>That's pretty stupid.  IMHO, any organization that would block email
>based upon the the name of a legitimate email client listed in the
>x-mailer line in the header is exhibiting gross ignorance or laziness
>or both.

Exactly :-)

The one case I know of involved a small company an in-law works for,
which didn't WANT to be bothered, period.  So they blocked anything
they had an excuse to.

I was just letting Gunter know-

James

--