[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 20:39:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 May 2003 17:35:31 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Tue, 6 May 2003, Gregory L. Marx wrote:
>
>> Last thing we were told Peter Niesen(sp) was working on version 3 ... a major undertaking ...
>
>I'd say "working on" is too strong - "may eventually work on" is more
>accurate.  Peter only gets to work on software on his own time, and he
>would much rather work on his own baby (PMView) than PMMail.

I thought Peter was hired explicitly to work on PMMail ...
And PMView was the project that he could only work on in his spare time ...

If he wasn't hired for his programming acumen then I wonder what ...

Thanks for the info ...
Gregory L. Marx