[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 21:19:27 -0400

On Tue, 06 May 2003 20:39:04 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:

>I thought Peter was hired explicitly to work on PMMail ...
>And PMView was the project that he could only work on in his spare time ...
>
>If he wasn't hired for his programming acumen then I wonder what ...

Their billing system and other internal systems. He may have been hired
for his programming acumen, but he wasn't hired for PMMail because of
that. Unfortunately that is low on his list of priorities.