[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 May 2003 16:23:26 +0100

On Thu, 08 May 2003 09:03:41 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

>Lack of HTML!

Thank God for that !!

Whatever the position of BSW, I am happy with the product I have and
that is after looking at a lot of others.  I simply prefer the
interface of PMMail.    I have the product now.     Yes there may need
to be upgrades in the future to handle specific things to do with ISPs
and if these don't come, I may have to change.   But I am not missing
out on stuff right now.

Regards,

Xav