[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

Jeffrey Race pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 May 2003 21:29:55 +0700

On Thu, 08 May 2003 17:33:13 -0400 (EDT), Stan Sidlov wrote:

> Another is the mystery email or very long subject line that causes
PMMail to crash, and so on.

Yes, I have one spammer correspondent who sends me an email monthly
that always locks up PMMail.   So that sounds good.

  Emails that have no body
>whatsoever in PMMail (but have nice HTML when retrieved by another
viewer).

Well that is a bug in the "another" viewer.   When there is no
message there is no message.  You should get a blank window.

I always send these messages back to the sender.

Jeffrey Race