[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

panamerica334@uni.de pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 07:16:30 +0200

>>>In Europe, PMMail can't handle the Euro currency symbol at all
>>
>>for me it does perfectly! i set up in the main program preferences
>>ISO 8859-1
>>8bit
>>do not perform... NOT checked
>>
>>dunno if it's related to my settings or not
>

>Could some kind soul please forward to the list a message containing
>the Euro symbol?   I'd like to experiment with my settings.
>
>How does it render when mutilated?

send yourself an email containing it (one times in the subject and on times in the body)...
so cou can see if sending and receiving are both working correctly

but you asked for it ---> € <---