[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 16:07:39 +0100

On Fri, 09 May 2003 10:08:58 -0500, Kari Suomela wrote:

>Friday May 09 2003 00:37, Robert Dahlem wrote to All:
>

> >> Lack of HTML!
>
> RD> We don't call this a headache. It's a solution.
>
>Who's "we"? Lack of HTML capabilites is the only major shortcoming in
>PMMail. I would have dumped it years ago beacuse of this, but the
>authors assured it would be implemented in the "next version". I guess
>not ...

Well some of us feel differently to you Kari, but I would not wish to
tell you what to do ;-)

>From my perspective if people send me HTML-only mail they won't be able
to tell the difference between that and /dev/null.....

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?