[pmmail-list] The rat's leaving the ship...

Wendell Brown pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 10:31:14 -0500

On Fri, 09 May 2003 16:07:39 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>> RD> We don't call this a headache. It's a solution.
>>
>>Who's "we"? Lack of HTML capabilites is the only major shortcoming in
>
>Well some of us feel differently to you Kari, but I would not wish to
>tell you what to do ;-)

You know what folks, this argument was the reason I left this list a
year or so ago.  My position was and still is that if PMMail does what
you want then great - if it doesn't, get something that does.  Either
way, this argument isn't doing anything positive for anyone.  If the
programmers are listening (which I believe) then all they are seeing is
how ungrateful some people are and how NO ONE can be satisfied (that
would really make me want to do a rewrite so I could tick even more
people off).

As you should be able to tell from the fact that I'm using PMMail to
read the PMMail mailing list, I think it's good enough.  Actually, I
think the Pro version with built in PGP just about walks on water....
but hey, that's just me.  Either way, I've got my moneys worth out of
it and am happy to keep "making do".

And I see the time has come for me to sign off the list again until it
quiets down.  Later!

News Flash:  New software package released that allows viewing of HTML
embedded text!  Click here for more information:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/