[pmmail-list] problem with fetching mail in 2711

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 12:36:51 -0700

Hi all, don't know what's causing this, but as of this Sunday morning,
I try to fetch mail, and it freezes up, with version 2711, and says,
something like getting message 1 of 1 100 per cent, send status idle,
but if I close pm mail, and fetch mail, the problem goes away, but I
don't know if leaving pm mail open will cause this problem to occurr
again, it only started happening this morning, and when the problem
occurs, it just sits there and does nothing, so is this a problem with
version 2711, or the mail server on mind spring, with windows 98 se,
and pm mail 2711.  Thanks for helping in advance.
Marty