[pmmail-list] problem with default mailer

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 19:32:10 -0700

Hi all, I'm using pm mail version 2711, and I'm having a problem in
that when I click on an email link on a web page, such as
http://www.krla870.com
after clicking on the contact link, I go to the email link which is the
link that says web master, and I press enter, but then I get a pm mail
new account wizzard, and i don't want that, I want to send the web
master an email, so how can I correct this, I went in to internet
explorer options under programs, and there, under email, were the two
options, hot mail, and outlook express, but no pm mail, so what do I do
to rectify this situation?  Thanks for helping in advance, with windows
98 se, and pm mail version 27a11, with internet explorer six with
service pack 1.
Marty