[pmmail-list] Digest (05/29/2003 09:01) (#2003-526)

Bjoern Sjut pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 23:56:49 +0200

On Thu, 29 May 2003 09:02:18 -0400, brandonk@blueprintsoftwareworks.com wrote:

>Basically, if Paypal, Datek, Schwab or Vanguard get mail, I want the
>folder icon for Accounts to become a green arrow instead of a yellow
>arrow.

Why don't you simply tell the filter that moves the messages to notify you? Then
everytime a new PayPal Message would drop in, a dialoge box will appear and tell you
that "the filter PayPal has found a new message".

Regards, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Sjut - journalist - Hannover (Germany)
Portfolio available at http://www.wordworkers.de