[pmmail-list] a question about the recent betas

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 15:37:10 -0700

Hi list, I've been noticing that since pm mail version 2709, that with
this windows 98 se system, that it is taking longer for pm mail to
load, where as with version 2696, it loaded normally, but it took
longer if I had a program that had a lot of resources going, but was
wondering why this is, because, I installed version 2711 over version
2696, and I was having trouble with sending mail from web sites, and
discovered that it was because pm mail was not in add remove programs.
I've just installed pm mail version 2717, and will see if it is in add
remove programs, and hope it is, and I will also check in the programs
tab of internet explorer, and see if it is still my default mailer, and
if it is, then everything should be fine, but was mor curious, about
why, since beta 2709, why pm mail takes much longer to load?
Marty