[pmmail-list] deadlist!?

Patrick R. Sklenar pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:33:23 -0500

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:42:50 -0600, Treasure Mountain wrote:

> My decision was finalized when this list started coming from
> Deadlist instead of Jimmy.  (I haven't seen anyone comment
> on that here.)

interesting.  hadn't noticed that until your comment prompted me to
review the headers. :(

i've been looking for a new email client for the past few months.
haven't figured out what i want try yet.  via features list and online
reviews, have narrowed the list down to a couple of more "mainstream"
apps (eudora & pegasus) and a couple less mainstream (the bat! &
pocomail).  debating whether to install all four and try them
head-to-head or not.

regardless of what i try, i suspect that the "deadlist" issue is going
to nudge me into doing something sooner rather than later. :(

pat----