[pmmail-list] Naive question

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:02:23 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:40:33 -0500 (EST), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>Perhaps, sales of PMMail 2000 have slumped or never attained the
>required volume to sustain a full support staff.  IIRC, there were 3
>people providing customer support on this list as well as for corporate
>and single users, I would presume.  It is unfortunate if their support
>department has ceased to exist and those "in the know" cannot or will
>not discuss the situation.
>
>Ciao,
>      Kenn

Appears to me to be a case of self-fulfilling prophesy...

And, if they *are* monitoring the list *and* if they had any guts at
all, SOMEONE would pop in here and try to set the record straight.  I
suspect that neither are true.

Has anyone gone directly to their Web site lately?  Has anyone sent a
DIRECT question versus just the ranting going on here that is likely
going only to the bit-bucket?

Carl