[pmmail-list] Naive question

Patrick R. Sklenar pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:37:16 -0500

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:02:23 -0500 (EST), Carl Gehr wrote:

> Has anyone gone directly to their Web site lately? ...

i'll be darned.  they've got a new Forum up.  there's a post from
"Support Staff" dated mid October ...

------
I would hope that the fact that you were able to post here was
indication enough that the company was still functioning:)

There is no new information posted simply because there is no new
information. Development is ongoing, but I have not received any
estimates from the programmer on a completion date, so I really have no
indication of when the next version will be completed. As soon as I
have information, I will post it.
------

not really all that helpful, but at least someone's still around that
knows how to use a keyboard.

pat----