[pmmail-list] Naive question

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:22:43 -0800

Just a comment from one blind user, I don't want to have to give up pm
mail because of developmental abandonment, and if this thunder bird
mail program is like pm mail, in terms of what it offers, it will also
have to be speech friendly, and the only lesser known email program
that shows any sign of promise, might be the bat, but I will not jump
ship until the last glimmer of hope is gone.  On Wed, 26 Nov 2003
14:29:30 -0800, Frank Winkler wrote:

>Utsav Ratti wrote:
>
>  >Has anyone else been actively evaluating alternatives to PMMail with
>  >which they have been satisfied? If so, what were your evaluation
>  >criteria?
>
>The only mail client that can partly keep up with PMMail is Thunderbird but
>there are still several options missing. Hopefully this will be fixed with
>the upcoming new versions.
>
>Regards
>
>--
>Frank Winkler                                         frank.winkler@sun.com
>Sun Microsystems - REOS TZ
>7777 Gateway Blvd.                                  Voice   +49 1802 000722
>Newark, CA 94560  USA                                 Fax +49 89 46008.3311
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Marty