[pmmail-list] Enhancement request

Wayne pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 22:57:30 +0900 (JST)

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:49:26 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>>Be nice to have more functionality in the Search window, but thats another request and an order of magnitude more
work

>Right click on the folder you want to search and pick FIND from the
>resulting menu...

Yeah, but once you've found what you're looking for that's it. I'd like
a delete feature for a bunch of files that meet the search criteria. You
can only view found files, it's not much good like that. The only other
option is to create a filter to find a bunch of files you want to perform
an operation on. A lot of work for a simple function.

Cheers

Wayne
--

Sent with PMMail/2 for OS/2