[pmmail-list] Enhancement request

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:08:29 -0400

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:56:53 -0500, Larry Alkoff wrote:

>Carl this does not work the way the OP wants and I quite agree that the default is very cumbersome.
>
>When you right click on the folder and pick FIND (actually what shows on the menu is "search messages"
>the search dialog displays the entire PMMail folder.  You have to browse to the folder you want to search
>which _should_ be the active folder.

I'm confused. When I right click on a folder and chose "Search
Messages", the "Look in" field is the folder I clicked on, which is
also the highlighted folder when I click on it. I see you are running
2711 under Win98, and I'm running 2717 under Win2K, so that might be a
difference. Or am I not understanding?

CTRL+F or Tools/Search Messages, on the other hand seems to default to
the folder that you searched last (rather than the current folder),
which to me seems wrong.