[pmmail-list] Enhancement request

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 01:37:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 22:46:50 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Well, on OS/2 it "could" be working as intended, but if it is it is a
>lousy design.

If Win is working as you and other have described, then I agree it is a
problem with that level of PMMail.  Since the development group at
least seems to acknowledge that your product exists, maybe you have a
chance to get it repaired.

BTW, I believe my environment is quite similar to what you describe.  I
have five accounts, two ISPs and about 460 MB of mail folders/messages
saved.  I understand search time, finding/scrolling for folders, etc.
Fortunately, the OS/2 implementation is about as *convenient* as I
might expect from PMMail/2.  Speed can always improve; not failing [as
in 'poof'... 'gone'...] when, on rare occasions, I do have to search an
entire account.

Good luck with BPSW...

Carl