[pmmail-list] Activity on PMMail List?

Kenn Yuill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:00:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All,

On Oct. 18th, I have re-subscribed to this list, but have seen no
postings to date.  Is the traffic very low here these days or does it
take more than 2 days to get any postings?

After 2 crashes of my system while using Netscape 4.61 and subsequent
damage to numerous files, I found that PMMail/2 was the only e-mail
client, among MR/2, Messenger or Polarbar, which worked reliably.
Therefore, I intend to purchase the OS/2 version of this e-mail
client tomorrow and presume that the instructions with this version
are still valid.

Ciao,
    Kenn

  Always act as if life is a joyous journey. - Kenn Yuill
   Warp 4/FP15 Java 1.18 PMMail/2 2.1 Demo. Navigator 4.61
    Sent from The Beautiful Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada
               - A Thought for Today -
Parachute for sale: unopened, some small stains, AirForceOne Insignia.
Call 1.900.MonicaL