[pmmail-list] Strange character substitutions

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:25:54 -0500 (EST)

Just FWIW, I received my copy of the posting [see below] with all of
the characters as I typed them.  This makes me suspect it is the sender
of some mail that is creating the problem.  But, how do I know what
they are doing so I might suggest that they are causing problems?

Thanks,
Carl