[pmmail-list] filters not sounding

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:34:12 -0800

Hi list, this is the second time since last week that this has
happened, and wonder if anybody knows of a reason for this?  I'm using
pm mail version 2717, and sometimes when I start pm mail, when messages
come in, the filters do not sound, as I have different sounds assigned
to each folder that regularly receives messages, and the only way I
know to correct this is to shut down pm mail, and re-start it.  Does
anybody know why the filters won't load with pm mail does, with this
windows 98 se, system with 192 megs of ram and a 400 megs processor,
and 2717 of pm mail?  Thanks for any help you can give.
Marty