[pmmail-list] PMMailW install fails (was downloaded PMMailW corrupted)

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:33:02 -0500

Updating my previous post I attempted on more download.  This time I did not get the message that the
download was corrupted, however, during the opening of the file an error window opened which was
labeled "16 bit Windows Subsystem"  The message inside reads "t. An installable Virtual Device Driver
failed Dll initialization. Chose 'Close' to terminate the application."  If I chose "close" the installation stops.
If I chose "ignore" the error message repeats itself, over and over.

I had gotten that error message from a previous download which is why I attempted to download a fresh
copy.  Note that I have previously had a successful install on this computer.

What is the problem?
TIA for your assistance.

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX USA