[pmmail-list] PMMailW install fails (was downloaded PMMailW corrupted)

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 05:15:11 -0700

Hi, Hazen, have you tried going to
ftp://blueprintsoftwareworks.com/pub/pmmail/betas
to get version 2717?  Every so often I check there to see if a new
version has been uploaded, but you could try there, and see if that
helps you.  On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:33:02 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

>Updating my previous post I attempted on more download.  This time I did not get the message that the
>download was corrupted, however, during the opening of the file an error window opened which was
>labeled "16 bit Windows Subsystem"  The message inside reads "t. An installable Virtual Device Driver
>failed Dll initialization. Chose 'Close' to terminate the application."  If I chose "close" the installation stops.
>If I chose "ignore" the error message repeats itself, over and over.
>
>I had gotten that error message from a previous download which is why I attempted to download a fresh
>copy.  Note that I have previously had a successful install on this computer.
>
>What is the problem?
>TIA for your assistance.
>

>Hazen Woods
>Austin, TX USA
>eCS and Win2k Pro
>what a combination
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Marty