[pmmail-list] did anybody else receive this?

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:52:24 -0700

Hi, Ralph, I have the virus definitions for yesterday, as live update
doesn't get each day's definitions, only those absolutely necessary,
and I don't know why Norton didn't get it, when I saved the attachment,
and ran scan with Norton anti-virus from the context menu, but they're
deleted from my system, and I forwarded the attachment to the abuse
department at my provider, so maybe they'll know what that was supposed