[pmmail-list] Feature Request

David McNaughtan pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:30:58 +0200

There have been two bugs annoying me for years in PMM2000/Pro:

1. Some URLs, when clicked, sink the programme, and I have to stop it
with the task manager and restart; recently the same thing happened
using the RMB and following "explore URL...".

2. Deleting a number of mails after a pickup (with the quantity of
spam I get, this happens often) sometimes causes a final warning
message "... has a problem and must close", sometimes PMM simply
disappears without trace. I have never had the problem straight after
starting the programme.

Am I the only one with these problems? I am using build 2.20.2717,
but the bugs were there in all the WIN predecessors, as far as I can
recall, and are independent of the underlaying OS, from 98 through
2000 to the present XP Pro.

Best wishes

David McNaughtan

Principal Trumpet, Landestheater Orchester Coburg
McNaughtan Publishing:  Music for Brass
Website: http://www.mcnaughtan.com
E-Mail: david@mcnaughtan.com