[pmmail-list] Size matters!

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:35:23 -0400

Hi Scott,

There is a glitch in the recent PMMail Win betas which cause it to
throw up an error whenever attempting to save a filter using the m.size
tag.  However, existing filters using m.size continue to work and new
ones can be created by first creating a filter that uses a bogus filter
like "h='joe" to performs the actions you want and then manually
editing that filter in the FILTERS.LST file and substituting the m.size
filter action instead.  Here's the format for the m.size filter in the
FILTERS.LST file where the size of the message is >120000 bytes:
m.size>"12000"

Ralph